• The cleansing duo that protects and strenghtens the hydrolipid barrier for a healthy glowing skin.
• Removes make-up and impurities, detoxifies the skin without stripping or drying.
• Smoothes skin's texture, tightens pores and clears the skin.
• Soothes skin, unifies skin complexion.
• Slows down signs of aging.
• Protects skin from external aggressions
( pollution, free radicals, stress ... )
• Formulated for all skin's type and age.
• PH 4,6 respectful of the skin's natural PH
A combination of ingredients that strengthen your skin's barrier to avoid water loss, free radicals damage and premature aging.
• Fatty acids to rebuild and strenghten skin's barrier
• 13 soothing and anti-inflammatory medicinal plants
• Antioxidant vitamins to protect from external aggressions damages and boost cellular renewal
Soothes the skin, decongests
Promotes cellular renewal
Soothes, relieves inflammation of the skin and irritation of the eyes and eyelids
Calms, tones, softens
Astringent and bacteriostatic, regulates sebum production
Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis oil
Sweet Almond Oil
Locks moisture, reduces skin irritation, calms Inflammation
Healing, soothing and regenerative properties
Theobroma cacao oil
Emollient, protects the skin from external aggressions, strengthen the skin barrier
Triticum Vulgare oil
Wheat Germ Oil
Helps in building collagen, improves skin texture and minimizes the appearance of wrinkles
Spray a little Eau Sorcière into 50 ml of water.
IMPORTANT Gradually acclimatise your skin to the formula's active ingredients by progressively increasing the amount over the first month:
Week 1 = 2 sprays
Week 2 = 4 sprays
Week 3 = 6 sprays
Week 4 = 8 sprays
Soak two or three cotton pads in the mixture.
Squeeze out and set aside for Step 3.
Use the spatula to place a pea-sized amount of Crème Sorcière in the palm of your hand.
Wet with a few drops of your Eau Sorcière mixture, and emulsify until your palms are coated in white.
Apply the emulsion to your face and eye area. Use the full length and breadth of your hands to massage your face, neck and décolleté, working in circles to boost blood circulation.
Every now and then, dip your fingers in the Eau Sorcière mixture to make the cream go further and continue to emulsify it until your face is covered in a fine, milky layer.
Remove excess product with the cotton pads from Step 1, then dry your face with a clean towel.
Lastly, warm a pea-sized amount of Crème Sorcière between your hands (or use one of our other targeted supplementary creams), and apply in circles to your face and décolleté.
All the questions you ever wondered on The Magic Cleanser and the benefits of homeostasis